We offer an alternative to one-size-fits-all pricing, competitive licenses based around your business needs.
Connect with Eino
We’ll discuss your requirements, give you a tailored quote and provide expert Q&A.
How do I buy Eino?
You can buy Eino either via invoicing or credit card processed on our secure platform.
Can I try the platform before buying?
Yes! Please contact us for product demo and trial accounts.
Where does my data get processed?
Your data is only shared with your team. You can set permissions to view or edit and all the data are securely saved on the cloud.
What security do you offer?
Eino is run on the most secure cloud platforms. We regularly perform information security gap assessment and penetration tests.
How do I train my team?
Eino is designed to be intuitive for network engineers. You don't need extensive training however, we have a clear onboarding and customer support to address all your needs.
What do I need to install?
You don't! Eino is a web-based platform that runs seamlessly on Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Cloud based application
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Processor: 1.5+GHz, multi-core recommended
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 16GB+ RAM recommended
- Supports all Wi-Fi standards including Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax in 6GHz), and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports all Cellular standards including LTE and 5G
- Full support of CBRS spectrum for private cellular networks
- Includes a database of Wi-Fi access points and antennas from all vendors
- Includes a database of Cellular (LTE, 5G) access points and antennas from all vendors